Shipping options across World
Mail shipping is carried out worldwide.
- A buyer has the right to exchange goods of appropriate quality for a similar product if the said goods do not fit in shape, size, style, color, size, or complete set (within fourteen days, exclusive of the day of purchase).
- Exchange of goods of proper quality is carried out if the said goods were not in use, with its marketable appearance, consumer properties, seals, factory labels, and seals.
- When a similar product is not available on sale on the day of appeal, a buyer has the right to refuse to execute the contract of sale and demand a return of the sum paid for the specified product.
- A buyer must submit the documents confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the product: consignment note TORG-12 and invoice for a legal entity, cash receipt and receipt for an individual.
- Return of goods is carried out strictly according to the buyer’s application explaining the reasons.
- A buyer has the right to refuse to perform the contract of sale and return the goods of poor quality, to demand to return money paid for the goods (within 15 days from the date of transfer of the goods).
- The goods purchased remotely can be returned within seven days after the transfer of the goods.
- When paying by bank card, the repayment period is up to ten days.
STRICTLY: refund is carried out in the manner, in which the goods were paid for (bank card, bank transfer).
All goods to be returned must be undergone quality control in the service center.
Return procedure for individuals
- It is necessary to provide any identification document;
- The application form is filled in with attachment of a cash receipt confirming the purchase of the said goods;
- The manager draws up a Return, which is signed by both parties;
- A Buyer is refunded on the basis of a Cash Order;
Return procedure for legal entities
- Return is executed as a reverse sale (goods arrival);
- A buyer must provide a full package of documents from his organization (invoice, TORG-12);